Pusat Perubatan Universiti Malaya,
Lembah Pantai, 59100,
Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No : 03-79494422
Fax : 03-79492030
WEBSITE : www.ummc.edu.my
WHAT IS SELF CHECK-IN APPS?
Self Check-in Apps is a service provided specifically for patient with clinic appointment to obtain queue number and allow patient to make registration payment online.
1) To shorten appointment registration process without hassle of waiting and long queue at the clinic .
2) To decrease traffic congestion and parking density
3) To obtain earlier Queue Number according to your appointment time .
1) Go to our website : www.ummc.edu.my
2) Click on the "Single Sign On" .
3) Log into SSO account or Sign Up for first time .
3.1) Log into SSO account using your SSO ID and SSO password. (Login Self Check-in)
3.2) "Sign Up" for SSO account registration .
3.3) Verification email will be sent to your email account . Please click the link given in your email to activate SSO account .
4) Click "My Health" to access your MyHealth account
4.1) Select patients in the list displayed
4.2) Your appointment list will be displayed
( if there is no list appeared, your appointment might be under overbooking appointment ) .
4.2.1) Click on the icon for self checkin process.
5) Online registration payment .
5.1) Please proceed to online registration payment via FPX or Credit Card.
** Please click "Continue with transaction" to complete your payment process.
5.2) Or obtain queue number directly for disabled patient, PPUM staff or government staff.
6) Queue number will be displayed accordingly. Self Checkin confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered phone number as well .
7) On your appointment date, drop your blue card in the basket provided at the Clinic Counter.
8) Wait for your Queue Number to be called